Friday, July 23, 2010

Malaysia Perfect Holiday Destination


For me, the ideal holiday destination in Malaysia is! I went there five times now, and I just love it. In fact, one day, I'll settle down and purchase a small house or apartment on the beach.

Here are my Top 5 reasons to holiday in Malaysia.

1) beaches. beautiful beaches in Malaysia, you can very quickly from the capital city (Kuala Lumpur,).

2) cost of living. It's cheap! I can leave for almost nothing nice curry! I remember how shocked I was when I returned to England, leaving a local restaurant of my Indian curry.

3) the local population. The people are so nice, it's one of the main reasons why I always to Malaysia and Penang, I like the way people are returned chilled.

4) Central Location. From Kuala Lumpur, I can get really cheap in most places, its great fire rail and airport Air Aisa has very cheap flights based.

5) diving. There are probably some of the best dive sites in the world, held in Malaysia! If you are interested in qualifying as a dip or a dive, then you could do much worse than Malaysia.

What are some reasons I love Malaysia and surrounding islands. I recommend it to anyone who would be traveling to Asia, but who wants a place not in your face "like India and Cambodia - a good start in life in Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment